- Brand: Iwatani
- Color: Brown metallic
- Dimensions: Width 14.2 x depth 11 x height 4.6 inches (35.7cmx 27.8cmx11.5 cm)
- Product Weight: 4.9 pounds (2.2kg) approx.
- Materials: Main unit - SPCC (cold rolled steel sheet) + powder coating, windbreak unit - enameled steel, burner - brass, gas knob - ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene) resin, carrying case - PE (polyethylene) resin
- Container attaching/detaching method: magnet system
- Product origin: Japan.
- Ready stock.
- Easy to carry & compact suitable for camping, picnic, BBQ, family garden gathering. Set contents/accessories: product, dedicated carrying case. Great for both inside and outside the house. The size and weight of this item makes it easy to take with you outside. It can be used outdoors or indoors.
- High performance: Gas consumption: Approximately 8.9 ounces per hour (250g/h) (with an atmospheric temperature of 68-77°F (20-25°C), 30 minutes of gas consumption converted to 1 hour *Using Iwatani Cassette gas), continuous burning time: approximately 66 minutes (with an atmospheric temperature of 68-77°F (20-25°C), actual value measured to exhaust Cassette compressed gas cylinder at continuous high heat), ignition method: piezo ignition.
- Eco-friendly and high quality material. Safety equipment: pressure sensitive safety device.
- If you are camping or BBQ, this is it! Even if you don't like charcoal or bonfire strainers at camping or BBQs, you can easily enjoy outdoor cooking using the cassette gas close to your heart. In addition, when charcoal or bonfire cannot be used during rainy camps, you don't have to worry about the fire powder flying under the tarp on the morning of the reclaimed camp disassembly, so you can cook in a short time and safely.
Disclaimer: Product color may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor settings.